8.19.2013

Students and Parents,

I would like to welcome all students and parents to a spectacular new school year at Discovery:  A 21st Century School!  I am excited to welcome all students on Tuesday, August 27.

Please browse this site as it is a way for parents, family members, and friends to view the "happenings" in our classroom.  It will be updated daily as a way for students to show pride and ownership in their accomplishments, an informational tool for parents/family/friends, and a record of important activities, due dates, events, and more.

I encourage students to refer to our class blog on a nightly/weekly basis so for future reference, add this site to your "favorites" or add to your browser "toolbar".  Also, on the left hand side of the page there is a link called:  Follow by Email.  By adding your email address to the space and following the simple steps, you will be sent an email any time I update the site. 

It is great to have you as a member of our class!   I am thrilled to meet all of you and I look forward to a great 2013-2014 school year!

Mrs. Wright
5th Grade Teacher
Rm 28

No comments:

Post a Comment