8.27.2013

Day one is done!

We are off to a great start!  I know this will be a great year in which we will prepare for middle school and beyond! 

Today was a day full of expectations/rules/requirements and tomorrow we will be diving right in to our curriculum.   We did complete a Unit 1 pretest for math and we do have homework tonight.  Please be aware of the "Daily Homework" on the left of this page.  There I will post nightly homework.

I am adding all parent email addresses to my contact list, and will be sending an email home tomorrow.  So if you don't receive an email from 'Mrs. Wright', please contact me soon to be sure I have the correct email address.   I email weekly newsletters home and need to be sure all students/parents are receiving them.    Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment